FAA Conversion course to Transport Canada Pilot Licence.
Our FAA conversion courses are designed to prepare you for the FAA to Transport Canada conversion exams as efficiently and precisely as possible.
- FAA conversion courses for the ATPL, CPL, IFR, and PPL fixed wing and helicopter.
- All course material is online, no other books or materials are required. No shipping cost or delays. Start right now!
- Courses can start anytime and go at your own pace and schedule.
- Course material consist of presentations, videos, and practice questions. For a free demonstration try our demo course.
- Purpose made courses, not apart of a larger course, but specifically made for the conversion exams. Study only what you have to study, not the entire licence course.
- Material is based on previous student feedback based on what is on the exam.
- There are 2 parts to the course: "Must Know" and the Material from the written test guide.
- Estimated time to complete: PPL, CPL, IFR about 10 hours, and 15 hours for the ATPL course.
- All courses in Canadian money!
- Click here to sign up for a FAA to Transport Canada conversion course!
The process to convert from FAA to Canadian pilot licence:
1. Obtain a Canadian Aviation Medical. You must get the medical certificate in hand before you are allowed to do the conversion exams. After seeing a doctor it takes 4-5 weeks to get the medical certificate in your hand.
2. Fill out the licence validation form. This process can take up to 90 days, but it usually done in less.
4. Once you have a medical certificate in hand and you are ready for the exam, schedule the exam. Exam fees are $105 for each exam.
5. Complete application at a Transport Canada office. It can take up to 90 days to receive the aviation booklet.
If you also need a Canadian Radiotelephone Operator's Restricted Certificate (Aeronautical), you can again prepare for exam with the radio operators course. You can complete the radio exam with a radio exam invigilator.
If you have a foreign pilot licence other then a FAA licence and wish to convert to a Canadian pilot licence, this is the conversion process.